Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying

This is a forum for all us moshi roleplayers to roleplay here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do babies come from? *I think they come from women* Where do they come out of? *I think their but..* ~Summer roleplay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

RANDOM MAGICAL TITLE Me gusta
---
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
OTHER-
---
Name- Sam
Age- 7
Gender- SHE'S A WOMAN
Looks-Where do babies come from? *I think they come from women* Where do they come out of? *I think their but..* ~Summer roleplay Samma__for_lalaweki_by_harleycatt-d57ut3q
Other- She's a dog, Woof
--
NO MAGICAL PEOPLE
NO POWERS

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Wheeee

Mason- Tall buff guy with a dark tanned skin tone. Long shaggy dark brown hair with large, widespaced hazel eyes

Piper- Short, slender girl with wavy red hair and a blonde streak in front. Bluish purple eyes.

Jedidiah- Short, spiky hot pink hair with black roots. Deep blue eyes. Lip and tongue piercings

Archer- Long unruly blue black hair. Medium height with a lean, lightly muscular figure. Olive green
eyes.

Aerideah- Tiny girl with long, black hair. In the front, the hair is dark blue, fading down to a blue/green color. Big green eyes.

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

LETS STARK
----
Samma was at the beach, laying in the sun.

Demomdudette

Demomdudette

Mason walked along the beach, his toes squishing gently into the wet surf. A soft smile pulled across his lips as he glanced across the sand at the ocean, where the sun's gentle rays were dancing across. Glimmering reflections of the life giving light everywhere. Shimmering on his hair, bouncing from the sand and the water. It was refreshing from his dull home, shared with his lovely wife.

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

sorry laptop died
----
Samma rolled around in the sand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum