Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying

This is a forum for all us moshi roleplayers to roleplay here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japan here we come!~roleplay

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

Can you believe that we are going to Japan!
We are going to visit the streets,see their culture,taste their food,and stay at a 5 star hotel!
--------
Usuals~Sam(roleplay Sam) and Tribble

2Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

(We all start out just arriving to Japan,we are getting off the plane and things)

3Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Usual Natalia

https://rpcenter.rpg-board.net

4Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:50 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

sorry,brb dinner

5Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Okay.

6Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Alex_Vampira

(I have no idea what I'm doing)
uh,... Alex, Mark, Lucas, Sasha(Slash), Allen, Sabastian, Sofia and Dia

7Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

usuals

8Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

I should create more characters. Everyone has so many...

9Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Alex_Vampira

I was only gonna use Alex, Mark and Lucas but I made those other characters to RP with you guys with so I was like"eh what the heck"

10Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

potatoes

11Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

START!
Sam-*is in a cage with Tribble in the plane.The people start unloading it,with Sam and Tribble's cage coming first(they are at the air port)
Tribble-*is asleep,she had pee and poo all over the cage from when she was freaking out on the plane*
Sam-*howls inside her cage*

12Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Alex_Vampira

lol! XD it looks like Goku as a smiley

13Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Natalia-*goes to get Tribble's cage*

14Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

Tribble-*wakes up from Sam's howling and pulls eats down and looks outside of the cage door*
Sam-*is laying down in the cramped cage,continues to howl*

15Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Alex_Vampira

Alex:*carring a backpack* *looking around* so much has changed since last time
Mark:*carring hes and Alex's stuff* *trying not to fall over*
Lucas:I'm so jet laggy...
Sasha:I hear howling
Sabastian:*shrugs*
Allen:I feel like we're forgetting something....
Sofia:Me too...DIA!*runs back on the plane and drags her off* poor thing is asleep
Allen:O.O*picks her up*WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEND?
Alex:cause she can't handle flying DUH!!
Allen:...

16Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Kleenicole

Kleenicole

Katrina- *walks off the plane humming Japan it! by Ludo*
Stark- *walks off the plane, wearing a pink tiara*
Anastasja- why are you wearing a tiara?
Stark- HATERS GON' HATE *skips away*
Josef- *talking to some people*
Eeva- *walks with katrina*
Sophia and Myke- *argueing*
Austin- *something*

17Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 pm

SerenaRocker

Sorry I'm late affraid
Usuals
Serena
Spencer
(Don't feel like using others right now..)

18Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Alex_Vampira

Mark:call a taxi pack the back seat
Alex:I wouldn't have it any other way
Mark:just call the taxi
Alex:grumpy pants
Mark:whatever
Alex:*walks over to pay phone and calls a taxi*
Lucas:I'm sleepy
Alex:we have a 10 minute wait...
Allen:*falls over* DANG IT DIA WHY ARE YOU SO HEAVY WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP?
Dia:*yawns* I donno
Sofia:*shakes head*

19Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

Tribble- *see's Natalia coming and chews on cage bars*
Sam-*howls*

20Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Natalia-*takes Tribble's cage and tries to manage all her carry ons in the other hand*Sam, please be quiet.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

(lets say their cage has wheels,I bet it would be hard for her to carry a dog and a rabbit in a cage.)

22Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

SerenaRocker

Serena: *walks off the plane, looking around*
Spencer: *follows her, looking down* Why did you make me come?
Serena: It's for your own good. You can't just sit in your room being all depressed because of one girl. You need to move on.
Spencer: *sighs and rolls eyes, still following her*

23Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wait, they're in the same cage?

24Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Alex_Vampira

I have had Japan it going threw my head for 10 minutes ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY
---
Alex:*looks at Stark* what the fiddle faddle?
Mark:I told you, you have bad taste in men
Alex:I wouldn't know I don't TASTE the men I date, I guess you have tasted Bree because you're married.
Mark:.... well this got sexual and awkward fast
Alex:yep
Lucas:THERES THE TAXI!
Dia:YAY!
All:*pack the back set*
Sasha:*sittin in the front set*
Alex:... does anyone know where the hotel is?
Mark:....
Lucas:Oh I swear to god you people don'tpay attenion *tells the cab driver where to go*

25Japan here we come!~roleplay Empty Re: Japan here we come!~roleplay Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 pm

lalatribble

lalatribble
Moderater
Moderater

(yesh...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum